top of page
Robinson Phillips & Whitehorne was formed in 1951 by Messrs Sydney Phillips & Hurlstone Whitehorne and has been in operation since then through an unbroken succession of Partners and Associates. We have offices in Kingston, Ocho Rios, St. Ann and Highgate, St. Mary. We offer legal services in the areas of Property and Real Estate transactions, Commercial and Corporate law; Tourism Related Matters; Intellectual Property; Civil and Criminal Litigation; Probate and Administration, Trusts; Matrimonial and Family Law.
bottom of page